Even if you don’t live in the Long Island area, please Reblog it. Signal boost. You feel?
So my mom told me to record a song for her. She didn’t give specific instructions like what kind of song and she didn’t tell me not to fool around while singing, so there.. now’s my chance to do some impressions
My dad’s GPS
I LOST IT omg this is gold
these are so spot on oh my god.
my driving test is tomorrow i hope i dont run over dane cook or something
I hope you do run over Dane Cook and get extra points for doing a service to society.
today in biology this boy said to me “did you know I’m a professional chess player?” and I just looked at him and he said “because I’m making a move on you” omfg
today i received “do you live in stable because you’re so rideable” make him stop
oh and let’s not forget when he started drumming on the desk with pencils then looked at me and said “i’m good at banging” like whAT WHY
I SHIP IT.
does anyone else sometimes listen to music and not want to sing out loud so they just dramatically act out the song while mouthing the words and flipping their hair everywhere or is that just me
You’re living, you occupy space, and you have mass.
You know what that means?
- Period cramps
- Sore tits
- Mood swings
- Picking out outfits for the day
- Styling hair after showering
- Having a hard time running cause of your tits
- Making sure you don’t get pregnant
- Carrying the baby
- Being called a bitch, whore, hoe for no apparent reason
- Make sure you don’t get raped
- Having pedophiles hit on you
- Oh, and fancying the fuck out of someone that doesn’t know you exist on the earth.
I’ve never seen such an accurate text post